200g fresh kale
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp coconut palm sugar
1 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 80ºC and line a large baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Wash and dry the kale. Remove all thick stalks and place the kale into a large bowl.
3. Drizzle on the olive oil.
4. Add the coconut palm sugar and salt
5. Using your hands, massage the kale thoroughly until it is well coated with the oil, sugar and salt.
6. Empty the bowl onto the baking tray and spread the kale out evenly.
7. Bake for 2-2.5 hours until the kale is dry and crispy.