375 g almond flour
80 g coconut palm sugar
1/2 tspn salt
1 tspn bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tspn xanthan gum
125 g coconut oil, melted
50 g brown rice syrup
120 g dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180°.
2. Add the almond flour, salt, palm sugar, bicarbonate of soda & xanthan gum into a food processor and pulse until well mixed.
3. Add melted coconut oil and brown rice syrup and pulse again.
4. Add chocolate chips & pulse a couple more times until distributed evenly.
5. Divide and shape cookies. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
6. Let them cool before attempting to eat otherwise they will fall apart!