It’s the perfect BBQ weather today and there is nothing better than a fresh grass fed Rib Eye straight off the grill. This Chimuchurri Sauce is the perfect accompaniment for a steak, but goes equally well with griddles vegetables or a piece of fish. It’s fresh and herby and got that little chilli kick to it too.
- 1 jalapeño chilli finely diced
- 2 salad onions finely sliced
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh coriander finely chopped
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of himalayan pink sea salt
- Place all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Leave for at least an hour, but referable overnight so that all the flavours start to infuse.
You can also use the Chimichurri Sauce as a marinade.