Do you love snacking as much as I do? These dehydrated kale chips are the perfect between meal option as they're delicious and good for you too. A tasty way to tick off at least one of your 10 a day! The kids will be asking for more.
- 180 g fresh kale
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 80ºC and line a large baking tray with baking parchment.
- Wash and dry the kale. Remove all thick stalks and place the kale into a large bowl.
- Drizzle on the olive oil.
- Add the coconut palm sugar and salt.
- Using your hands, massage the kale thoroughly until it is well coated with the oil, sugar and salt.
- Empty the bowl onto the baking tray and spread the kale out evenly.
- Bake for 2-2.5 hours until the kale is dry and crispy.
The easiest recipe you could find and so lovely as a side with dinner or a snack during the day – full of flavour and a great alternative to crisps and unhealthy snacks. Yum!
Super easy & delicious!! Everyone at home loves it!