Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Grain Free)
These grain free Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect combination of moist, sweet and a subtle hint of salt. I would suggest making a double batch as they won't be around for long. As tempting as they are, be sure to let them cool throughly to ensure they hold together.
- 375 g almond flour
- 80 g coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum optional
- 125 ml coconut oil melted
- 50 ml brown rice syrup
- 120 g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add the almond flour, salt, palm sugar, bicarbonate of soda & xanthan gum (if using) into a food processor and pulse until well mixed.
- Drizzle in the melted coconut oil and brown rice syrup and pulse again. Make sure the coconut oil is not too warm otherwise the chocolate chips will melt.
- Add chocolate chips & pulse a couple more times until distributed evenly.
- Divide and shape into cookies. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let them cool before attempting to eat otherwise they will fall apart!
Allergy advice: nuts (almonds) soya (chocolate)