Pea & Coriander Soup
Pea, Coriander and Red Chilli Soup
This super smooth soup makes for a simple and punchy lunch, and you can adjust the chilli according to your tastes. The combination of the sweet peas with the salty stock is satisfying for the palate; and the coriander adds a fragrant addition.
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mild coconut oil or any other oil with a higher smoke point
- 500 g frozen petit pois
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- handful fresh coriander
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized saucepan, sauté the onion and red chilli in the coconut oil until soft over a low to medium heat.
- Add the frozen peas and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and add a large handful of fresh coriander.
- Blend until smooth and season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!
Allergy advice: none