Chocolate Breakfast Muffins
created this muffin recipe for my daughter who loves a chocolate muffin…she has these for breakfast almost every day and loves them.
- 120 g oat flour
- 60 g brown rice flour or buckwheat flour
- 40 g coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium eggs
- 160 ml almond milk or milk of choice
- 70 g melted coconut oil fragrance free
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 100 g 85% dark chocolate cut into small pieces or dark chocolate chips 70%
Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan).
Blend all the dry ingredients together and put into a clean bowl.
Blend all the wet ingredients together and then add to the dry mixture and stir well until completely combined.
Add the chocolate and mix through.
Divide between the muffin cases, filling about 2/3 full.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.